Forms for Employees
The Labor Commissioner investigates complaints of non-payment of wages, State minimum wage, overtime, and prevailing wage disputes.
The Commissioner will not accept any claim or complaint based on an act or omission that occurred more than 24 months before the date on which the claim or complaint is filed with the Commissioner.
PLEASE NOTE, IF YOUR WAGE CLAIM IS INCOMPLETE, IT MAY BE
RETURNED TO YOU; AN INCOMPLETE WAGE CLAIM MAY DELAY THE PROCESS OR EVEN CAUSE A
DISMISSAL OF YOUR WAGE CLAIM.
THE OFFICE OF THE LABOR
COMMISSIONER DOES NOT HAVE JURISDICTION IF:
- You have not yet asked your
employer for your wages;
- Your claim is for PTO, sick, vacation, holiday or bonus pay only
- Your claim is for penalty wages or expenses only;
- You were self-employed or an independent contractor;
- You were a member of a union or collective bargaining unit;
- You have already begun private legal action to recover the wages claimed;
- None of your work was performed in Nevada;
- The claim is against a business which you were a partner, an owner or had a direct financial interest;
- The company has declared bankruptcy;
Tutorial on how to file a claim or complaint.
Wage Claim/Complaint Forms
Tutorial sobre cómo presentar una queja o reclamación.
Formularios Para Los Empleados
La Comisión del Trabajo investiga reclamos por falta de pago de salarios, salario mínimo estatal, horas extraordinarias y conflictos por salario prevaleciente.