2020-2021 Prevailing Wage Rate Amendment 2
• AMENDMENT 2
• Classification – Floorcoverer
• County – Clark Region & Southern Nevada Rural Regions
• Effective – March 5, 2021
The following represents the amended wage rates.
FLOOR COVERER JOB DESCRIPTION
and one half (1 ½) the regular straight time hourly rate shall be paid:
1. For first three (3) hours worked over eight (8) on a
regular five (5) day week.
2. For all hours worked on Saturday. Employees shall not work less than
four (4) hours.
Double the regular straight time hourly rate shall be paid for all time:
1. For all hours worked beyond eleven
(11) hours shall be paid at two (2 X) times the straight time rate.
2. For all hours worked on Saturday
beyond 8 hours (2 X) times the straight time rate.
3. For hours worked Sunday and
Recognized Holidays. Employees shall not be employed for less than four
Differential: To be paid for all work performed between the hours of 5 pm to
5 am and it will be compensated at $2.00 per hour in addition to the
applicable wages. Overtime that falls between these hours will still be
paid at the appropriate overtime rate.