GLAZIER JOB DESCRIPTION
and one half (1 ½) the regular straight time hourly rate shall be paid:
1. For first two (2) hours worked over
eight (8) on a regular five (5) day week.
2. For all hours worked on Saturday.
Employees shall not work less than four (4) hours.
Double the regular straight time hourly rate shall be paid for all time:
1. For all hours worked beyond ten
(10) hours shall be paid at two (2 X) times the straight time rate.
2. For all hours worked on Saturday beyond 8 hours (2 X) times the
straight time rate.
3. For hours worked Sunday and Recognized Holidays. Employees shall not
be employed for less than four (4) hours.
if there is less than 10 hours between shifts, the 2nd shift becomes an
extension of the 1st shift.
*Shift Differential: To be paid for all work performed between the hours of 5
pm to 5 am and it will be compensated at 10% differential for all hours
worked including overtime. Overtime that falls between these hours will
still be paid at the appropriate overtime rate.